- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Creative is a strategic priority for Google to ensure our partners are inspired to tell stories using the breadth of the Google creative canvas. As a Strategic Partnerships Lead, you'll be responsible for working upstream with agency networks and their regional leadership to integrate Google into the creative process and elevate Google solutions as the starting point for creativity thus building a new revenue stream for Google driven by creative.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience working in creative agency, consumer brand, brand consulting, or product marketing.
- Experience in crafting, planning and executing a digital marketing campaign from creative brief to post analysis.
- MBA degree.
- Experience working in a creative agency.
- Understanding of the creative development process, digital design, UX design, creative research, planning and measurement.
- Ability to effortlessly build relationships internally and externally up to C-level.
- Confident public speaker with ability to inspire and excite audiences.
- Excellent consultation, communication and commercial skills.
- Manage strategic regional cross-operational partnerships to drive the strategy and activation of Create with Google as a driver amongst our networked agencies in APAC.
- Develop processes to integrate Google into the creative maker process so that assets are developed and made for Google through design; driving forward affinity and preference.
- Develop a regional and local engagement model codified through a Joint Business Plan to enable systematic experimentation and learnings across Google’s creative canvas.
- Work with in market teams to test and experiment on Google’s creative platforms, and to increase collaboration and revenue pipeline. Advocate for the the maker community and provide insight into the long term strategy and program plans for Create with Google.
- Drive the development of creative intelligence, by identifying hypotheses, running experiments and building scalable narrative with our partners and cross-functional teams.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate