- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
Job Reference # 190693BRYour role
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems, with a keen interest in financial markets?
We're looking for a Structured Products Specialist to:
• observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for new products or product modifications
• participate in ongoing product maintenance, tracking and improvement
• close co-operate with Structuring on product development suited for distribution to Wealth Management clients
• manage of outstanding product shelf and ensuring constant offering of Structured Products
• close co-operate with IB in terms of automation of pricing and execution flows
• interact with 3rd party issuers within the guided open architecture framework
• manage the platform development of the strategic Structured Products Pricing and Execution Platform
• manage the End-to-End delivery of business change project or other IT projects that are supporting the business operation.
• identify opportunities to improve our processes and recommend changes
You'll be working in the IPS Capital Markets Structured Products team in Hong Kong/Singapore. We are responsible for structuring, development, pricing and execution of Structured Products and Derivatives for distribution to Wealth Management clients in Hong Kong and Singapore via various distribution channels. We also own the strategic one-stop-shop Structured Product pricing and execution platform that is developed to be a market leading technology platform in the industry.
• ideally 5-10 years of experience in private banking or wealth management, preferably in a similar role
• knowledge and experience with Structured Products and OTC derivatives products, cross asset classes.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance or related disciplines
• Technology Platform change/development management experience.
• Strong both written and verbal communication skill. Confident and comfortable to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
• methodical, concise and accurate work style, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to sense potential product and/or regulatory issues
• collaborative team member with analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) to service Greater China markets
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- ms project