- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Working hours: 15-20 hours a week
Application deadline: 2019-08-06T23:59:59.0000000
Do you want to be part of a high-performance department, combining your theoretical knowledge with practical experience within financial analysis?
Join us and become Student Assistant in our OPEX analysis team where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise. You’ll play an active role in optimising our operational performance by providing financial and commercial assessments of operation and maintenance (O&M) business cases. We’re a dynamic minor finance team of five within the Offshore department Valuation & Financial Analysis. Your key tasks will be to
- actively support our O&M business with the development and optimisation of portfolio-wide O&M strategies
- develop and improve our OPEX models
- support our O&M cost-of-electricity initiatives
- provide relevant high-quality financial reporting to support informed management decisions.
Your competences include that you
- are currently studying finance, economics, business administration or similar and will start your master’s degree this summer
- have consistently performed at a high level during your bachelor’s degree and are now looking to apply the skills acquired in your studies
- have a strong analytical mindset and a structured approach to your work
- are proficient in and enjoy working with financial models based on Excel; tableau experience is an advantage
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week depending on your course load and our needs.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application, CV and your examination papers to us as soon as possible and no later than 6 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews starting in the week commencing on 12 August 2019.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Søren Sorvad Lassen, Financial Analyst in OPEX Analysis, by telephone on +45 99 55 67 44 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You’ll have the opportunity to participate in the internal student networks in Ørsted. About Ørsted
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
- business administration