- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UK UK ,GB
Supply Chain Analyst
Kingston Upon Hull
* Possible Graduate entry role to the Food Production/Manufacture sector.
* Competent user of Excel.
About the Company
My client based in East Yorkshire are a brand named FMCG organisation supplying a range of products sold through retail outlets across the United Kingdom. As part of the continued evolution of the Production team the need has arisen to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst.
About the role
The primary function of the Production & Supply Chain department is to trade the company through the effective management and planning of stocks. This includes managing intake, sales forecast as well as monitoring consignment store stock level.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for providing detailed analysis in the production of finished goods in order to maximize sales, margin as well as stock turn within the departments of responsibility.
* Assist the Production Manager with the Monthly Forecast review, analysing historic demand and stock levels.
* Review forecasts with sales team on monthly basis remaining fully conversant with customer activity such as promotions and range launches.
* Assist in identifying optimum Stock holding per product and prepare quantities to order ensuring these are aligned to forecasted sales.
* Raise all purchase orders/enquires with suppliers in a timely manner.
* Confirm all orders with suppliers within an agreed time frame, ensuring ETAs, cost prices and INCO terms are agreed.
* Maintain stock database ensuring that information is available for correct identification of stock available.
* Maintain stock management system with accurate pricing details.
* Work with the customer service delivery team to ensure finished goods are stocked to the correct specifications.
* Produce and distribute the daily stock analysis.
* Ensure that all stock transfers are completed daily.
* You will be a self-motivated individual preferably with office experience (but not essential) with a willingness to learn and develop their career in the food production/manufacture sector.
* Excellent attention to detail and strong ability to notice trends and mistakes in data.
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
* Able to work on own initiative and to be proactive in finding alternative solutions.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* High level of computer literacy including using internal data management systems and Microsoft Office
About the company