- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
72207 Strategy and Operations 5/15/2019 Singapore, Singapore
We are seeking an analytics manager with experience working for a multi- national enterprise utilizing multi-datasets and sources running predictive, prescriptive and reactive analytics for global supply chains within the business. Your role is to provide accurate, timely, relevant and quality analysis whilst driving real-time insights for a dynamic business.
You will be reporting to the Analytics Director and provide mentoring to junior analysts within the department that offers effective reporting, insight and analysis for multiple stakeholders, internal clients, locations and priorities. You will be experienced in managing project teams whilst working hands-on, delivering flexible solutions, communicating POC and production solutions and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction.
As Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Data Analysis & Project Management
- Leading cross-functional projects, working closely together with colleagues within department and other Lenovo teams (e.g. Supply Chain, Procurement, IT, etc.)
- Create, evolve and provide supply chain related insights that impact the wider business
- Presenting findings born through predictive, prescriptive & reactive analytics
- Understanding the business needs, objectives and market when implementing analysis strategies
- Liaise both internally within the team as well as externally with stakeholders for completion of data analysis and reporting.
- Building, validating and prioritizing an analytics pipeline to improve demand plans, service levels, reduce inventory, optimize routing, and other supply chain KPI’s;
- Assist in the development and testing of proof of concept across all functional data sets
- Researching and applying multidisciplinary techniques, findings and approaches to solutions driving the business understanding of its market
- Collaborating with IT and other internal groups to address data quality, master data management, data governance and metadata management goals and issues.
- Reviewing, implementing and analyzing algorithms that will substantially impact the company’s understanding of its data
- Assist in the development of tools and applications to present the insights to the customer base
- Mentoring and managing junior members of the team, fostering talent development for the continued growth of the team
- Work with the Analytics Director to define key questions and projects that will transform the business
- Assist with the development skill set of a multi-disciplinary team to evolve from statistical services to key decision influencers
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation through smart devices and infrastructure that create the best user experience. Lenovo manufactures one of the world’s widest portfolios of connected products, including smartphones (Motorola), tablets, PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion) and workstations as well as AR/VR devices and smart home/office solutions. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society. Lenovo works to inspire the difference in everyone and build a smarter future where everyone thrives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Sciences or other technical discipline
- Candidate will have a minimum 5-8 years analytics related working experience
- Project management and time management skills – Experience with end-to-end project management processes
- Ability to provide insight from multiple raw and refined data sources
- Experience with large-scale algorithm challenges pulling data from multiple and complex data sets
- Ability to understand and extract data from large and complex data sets (structured & unstructured)
- Knowledge of data quality measurements, methodology and reporting tools
- Expert knowledge of current statistical/machine learning methods and market leading data analysis tools and platforms
- Ability to convert complex data into easy-to-understand data insights and action plans
- Proficiency with tools used to analyze data (SQL) and develop statistical analytics solutions (Python, R, or SAS)
- Experience using data visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI
- Working experience in R, Python, SAS, SQL, QlikSense, PowerPoint
- Strong results driven personality, with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence
- Experience working at a global enterprise
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.