- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Pulau Pinang
This is a Logistics Analyst Intern position based in Penang, Malaysia. Intel's Malaysia Logistics team desire you to help us in adding tremendous value and continue drive the transformation of our Supply Chain and Worldwide Logistics network that delivers the most innovative products on the planet! Malaysia Logistics operations are primary element of Supply Chain and Logistics business process and critical to our daily business success. New and state-of-art Logistics 3PL/4PL operational capabilities are required for the organization to further scale, control, and adapt to the dynamic changing of expectations from customers, stakeholders and business partners. Logistics Analysts Intern will be one of the primary interface resource between Malaysia Logistics operations, internal and external stakeholders to deliver these capabilities via robust operations processes improvements and continuous systems solutions.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Intern are:
- Conduct analysis on Logistics related data and business processes to identify opportunity for improvement or solution.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and deliver the improvement or solution with clear business values.
- Support Logistics Risk and Controls to ensure risks and mitigation actions are well documented and updated in Risk Management Tool.
- Support Organizational Development Capabilities Team on One-Stop Learning Center and relevant People Development initiatives.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's program in Industrial/Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, or IT/Computer Engineering at the time of the internship.
- Undergraduates entering their final year of University are preferred.
- Familiarity with Logistics and Supply Chain including order management, planning, and/or warehouse and freight operations, is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work with cross-functional global teams.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.