- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Alphen aan den Rijn
Wat je gaat doen:
As a Supply Chain Planner Outbound you work in a very dynamic environment with many different stakeholders both internally and externally.
Together with the other outbound team members you manage the sales orders of our customers in two different sales channels. In the direct channel you oversee the decentralized order process for Regional Business Units (RBU's) throughout Europe. You monitor progress and correct order administration and provide support in case of logistics issues. In the indirect channel you manage the complete sales order administration for distributors (EMEA+I) from order entry to invoicing.
Both channels are served from the same central warehouses in the Netherlands. In case of shortages you are responsible for stock allocation and communication of the issues in both channels.
As a company we are innovating and developing fast, so we are looking for a person that is not only customer focussed but also has the ambition to continuously evaluate and improve processes.
Wat we vragen:
- Customer focussed and flexible
- A person with a lot of energy and a proactive attitude
- Able to relate to many different stakeholders both internal and external
- A higher education, preferably with Logistics/Supply Chain specialization
- At least 3 years working experience on a Supply Chain or Logistics department Excellent IT skills (MS Office, ERP etc.)
- Live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment
- Communicate in an open way, take and share responsibility
- Can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch both verbal and written
- Reach out, team up & deliver!
Wat we bieden:
Good primary and secondary conditions.
A well known company in the Medical Device industry.