- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
Support Analyst About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
As a Production support team member, he/she should follow Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management processes
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Trade Operations Team, L3 Team & Project Team
Candidate should responsible for the following:- - To resolve the assigned incient ticket within the SLA
- Incident should not be closed/resolved in Remedy without proper resolution
- Update the Change related Issues in the Release tracker
- Update the Change related issues in Remedy during closing/resolving incident
- Dashboard Monitoring and taking corrective steps to bring it back to GREEN
- Incident should not appear in Amber/RED in the daily Operational Hygiene Report
- Raise Problem/JIRA ID for permanent fix
- Provide inputs to L3 team for permanent fix
- Highlight to Senior management if the ticket is potential candidate for escalation
- To assign/distribute the new incident Tickets to Team equally
- To ensure that there is Zero unassigned incident on daily basis
- Attend walkthrough with the relevant stakeholders to understand the Project change
- Understand new monitoring requirements for the project change
- Configure the new monitoring requirements in ITRS
- Ensure to get all project/change related artifacts and checkin the same in sharepoint which are required for future Audit purpose
- To attend Pre CAB meeting and raise related clarifications to the change co-ordinator.
- To support Weekend change related activities
- To perform PSS Verification after the completion of the change
- To ensure that the change is closed on time in Remedy and did not reflect in the change overdue report
- Support BAU during General/Night/Afternoon shift
- To ensure that Shift handover given properly to the next shift - Shift Handover process
Our Ideal Candidate
- Java/Oracle certified
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- ms project