- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.20 - £10.50 gross per hour
- NORFOLK NORFOLK
Hays Social Care are looking for Support Workers to work around Norfolk and Cambridgeshire - Temporary jobs
Hays Social Care are looking for Support Workers to work around Norfolk and Cambridgeshire in a variety of settings.
Your new role
You will work as a support worker supporting children and adults who have learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and mental health.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to combine your professional experience and skills to work with young people and adults. You will work with them on a day to day basis and promote their independence and well being.
You will need to be confident in working with young people and adults and have a genuine desire to support the work of the permanent members of staff.
To be considered for Support Worker roles you must:
- Have recent experience of working in similar settings (and be able to provide references)
- Hold or be willing to work towards QCF level 3
- Have experience working with adults or young people with learning difficulties, ASD, challenging behaviour and mental health.
What you'll get in return
Working for Hays Social Care you will be offered work in locations and settings to suit you. As we work with a range of shifts and hours, this is also an ideal way to work your job around your personal commitments.
Working as a Support Worker through Hays comes with many benefits, including:
- Free DBS
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- £250 reward when you recommend a colleague
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.