- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SVP, Organisation Development Specialist, Group Human ResourcesBusiness Function
Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia. With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organisation by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
The Organisation Development (OD) unit is responsible for driving culture, employee engagement, strategic workforce planning and performance management for DBS. We are looking for a driven individual to strengthen the OD team which oversees the following areas:
• The right culture is critical to enable DBS to be the Best Bank for a Better World. The team is responsible for driving the desired culture for the bank. This includes monitoring and diagnosing the state of DBS' culture and developing necessary interventions to ensure our employees demonstrate the desired behaviours to achieve our vision and mission.
• In DBS, we take employee engagement seriously. The team is responsible for driving DBS' employee engagement in a sustainable manner towards making DBS the Best Bank for a Better World. This includes launching the survey, diagnosing the results and working with the business and HR stakeholders to devise action plans to address problem areas.
• Strategic workforce planning ensures that we have the right talent with the right skills to bring our bank to the next level. We aim to drive a structured, data-driven approach to workforce planning in partnership with the business and HR stakeholders.
• In DBS we have transformed performance management to introduce a more continuous approach to managing performance and development effectively. The team runs the performance management processes in partnership with HR stakeholders. We also review DBS' framework and processes to ensure we have a high-performing organization.
• Experience in culture building, strategic workforce planning, performance management, employee engagement, organisation development and change management theories and practices.
• Meticulous and good with details yet not lose sight of the larger objective.
• Collaborative and comfortable working with many stakeholders.
• Good analytical and systems-thinking skills.
• Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology will be an advantage.
- human resources