- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Petaling Jaya
1. Provide first level support attending to all inquiries from Roche end users related to Travel & Expense Application (Concur)
2. Assist end users with the navigation, functionalities and processes related T&E
3. Ensure all queries received are correctly captured and updated in ticketing tool
4. Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process
5. Properly educate end-users on the overall expense report process – using the tool and T&E policy.6.Properly escalate all inquiries to second level where required
Key Responsibilities (General)
1. Proactive learning on Concur product knowledge.
2.Ensure best practices are shared across teams. 3.Ensure all business activities comply with relevant department and company SOPs, local laws and are of high ethical standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong Customer Service skills. Working on a Call Centers and/or support T&E processes a plus.
Good understanding of Travel & Expense process (e.g. Concur), systems and best practices a plus.
Strong excel, analytical and presentation tools.
• Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines.
• Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams (as they will be dealing with so many different affiliates, business partners, cultures, etc.).• Possess excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical, research, and reconciliation skills• Collaborative and team oriented•Language : English and Chinese
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Work experience equivalent is acceptable
• Fresh graduates without relevant working experience will be considered
About the company
Roche is a Swiss global health-care company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Its holding company, Roche Holding AG, has bearer shares listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
The company headquarters are located in Basel and the company has many pharmaceutical and diagnostic sites around the world – including: Tucson, AZ; Pleasanton, CA; Vacaville, California, Oceanside, California, Branchburg, NJ; Indianapolis, Indiana; Florence, South Carolina; and Ponce, Puerto Rico in the US; Welwyn Garden City and Burgess Hill in the UK; Clarecastle in Ireland; Mannheim and Penzberg in Germany; Mississauga and Laval in Canada; Shanghai in China; Mumbai & Hyderabad in India; São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Segrate, Milan in Italy; Johannesburg in South Africa; Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore in Pakistan. There are 26 manufacturing sites worldwide.