- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition day to day operations (i.e. interview scheduling, conducting reference checks etc)
- Support Campus Hiring/ University Relations projects/events (i.e. career fairs/ internship hiring etc)
- Exposure to end-to-end recruitment process (i.e. sourcing of candidates and more)
- Any other ad-hoc duties within the Talent Acquisition function
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/HR/ Social Sciences etc
- Strong interest in HR (Talent Acquisition), prior experience is a plus but not required
- Quick learner with strong communication and Microsoft Office skills
- Able to commit fromSeptember 2019, for at least 4 monthstill December 2019 (Part-time applicants welcomed to apply, kindly indicate in application)
CHR Corporate Human Resources
Singapore Singapore : DUO Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- human resources
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.