- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Department InformationThe Talent Acquisition team at PVH acts as an internal agency finding the best talent in the market in order to fill current open positions at PVH, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein and also build a solid pipeline for future needs.
Position DescriptionThe Talent Acquisition Lead at PVH Europe is a member of the Human Resources Team and reports to the Talent Acquisition Director. The main responsibilities are to attract, select and hire the best talent.
- Building sourcing strategies
- Enable the EVP strategy and tools
- Designing and implementing processes to improve the candidate experience
- Advisor of hiring managers concerning recruitment
- Support Line Management and act as advisory throughout the process
- Make verbal/written offers and execute final negotiations with successful candidates
- Build automated reporting to keep stakeholders up to date with the progresses
- Educate hiring managers related to recruiting; process, interviewing, etc.
- Establish clear selection criteria in cooperation with the individual hiring managers
- Manage quality and effectiveness of the recruitment database
- Participate in, and drive (improvement) projects as required
- Internal and external communication of vacancies
- Communication with external parties concerning Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein’s vacancies
- Co-manage terms and conditions of external suppliers
- Pro-active recruitment; visit career fairs, networking etc…
- Leverages contacts and own research to ensure available pools of talent for future openings.
- Responsible for candidate management
- Co-manage quality and effectiveness of external suppliers
- Act as a brand ambassador
- 5+ years of relevant recruitment experience from either an agency or from a European or global company desired
- Proven success in complex, multicultural organizations
- Ability to create, analyze and act upon recruitment management information
- Experience of sourcing candidates through different channels (inclusive but not limited to internet job boards, databases, direct sourcing, referrals, career fairs etc)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally
- High degree of self-management, autonomy & proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm and energy in a flexible working environment
- Attention to detail, service minded and team player
- Solutions orientated
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
About the company
Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide.