- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San José
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day — and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Adobe’s Global Talent Development team is on a mission to strengthen Adobe’s competitive edge by developing high performing teams and exceptional individuals, who amplify Adobe’s values, growth and performance. As part of the Employee Experience team, we collaborate with the rest of the Adobe business to drive this mission at scale for our ~22,000 employees in 37 countries.
We’re a company that understands that innovation comes from enablement and empowerment and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
As a Talent Development Consultant & Facilitator, you will play a key role in strengthening Adobe’s leadership culture as you drive business results through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to Adobe’s mission, vision, and values. As a member of the Global Talent Development team, you will facilitate our flagship leadership enablement programs for people managers and directors as well as design additional innovative and scalable solutions to address various other employee and organizational development needs.
- • Partner on delivery (70%) and design/management (30%) of flagship people manager enablement programs and engagement strategies
- • Facilitate and design experiential and pragmatic learning events where participants are coached, questioned, and engaged as active learners.
- • Evaluate people manager development strategy and curriculum (both programmatic and non-programmatic), in conjunction with the operations and analytics teams.
- • Support analytical and insight-driven approach to drive knowledge of manager population and their needs, both now and in the future.
- • Design additional development and engagement experiences and collaborate closely with program project manager(s) to execute on delivery.
- • Partner on and manage community engagement strategy to support peer learning forums.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Leadership Development, Organizational Development or Talent Management or related functions
- 7 years of experience in designing and facilitating learning experiences.
- Experience working with executive leadership.
- Knowledge of adult development theory and its application within leadership program design.
- Ability to work well in ambiguity, navigating project complexity and diverse stakeholder-input to deliver value to the customer.
- Strong experiential and pragmatic facilitation style
- Strong business acumen: Able to understand and translate business issues into learning opportunities
- Consulting and/or business partnering experience with ability adapt to different audiences and business context
- Ability to use initiative and work collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands.
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated personal and professional credibility, responsiveness, business focus, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- ms project
- project manager
About the company
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards digital marketing software. Adobe is best known for its Adobe Flash web software ecosystem, Photoshop image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format (PDF), and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.