- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Talent Manager based in Hyatt Hub, Greater China, you will be responsible for driving and executing the talent strategies, tools and resources with scale and flexibility to enable HR Business Partners and Directors of Talent Management in hiring efficiencies & effectiveness as well as supporting hotels in implementing Hyatt’s new & core learning programs. Key focus areas include all aspects of talent acquisition, channel management and Hyatt core learning curriculum.Main duties are to:
- Development and implement guidelines and processes to enable HR Business Partners in the execution of end-to-end recruitment
- Champion the hiring process for corport positions at GC Hubs and assist in external talent for hotel hiring – identification, attraction, pooling, pipelining and engagement with high performers for critical/hard-to-fill roles in key growth markets.
- Execute Talent Acquisition Strategy and Framework for China, supporting company growth and hotel operation in the region.
- Shape and build standardized metrics of time-to-fill, cost-of-hire, source of application, source of hire to measure talent acquisition effectiveness and efficiencies; and address gaps or shortfalls in the business.
- Implement and champion Hyatt’s Alumni program to maintain engagement with high performing talent.
- Develop a campus recruitment strategy to attract high potential student talent in key growth markets
- Keep abreast of talent landscape developments and innovative recruiting techniques, bringing market knowledge to bear on competitive external talent trends
- Assist in implementing Hyatt’s new/core learning programs/initiatives
- 2 - 3 years’ Management experiences in Talent Acquisition/Talent Development function in well-established organization, preferably in people service industry
- Proven track record in hiring senior level position, through own channels or Executive Search companies
- Ability in assessing talent in both Mandarin and English; experience in using assessment tools is preferred
- Ability to establish and build collaborative relationships with individuals across a broad range of functions and levels of leadership.
- Ability and willingness to operate in a fast-paced, complex corporate environment
- Ability to travel as required on a national basis (approximately 5-10%).
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Human Resources or Hospitality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of both Mandarin and English is a must for this role
- human resources