- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In Tax department we are responsible for all corporate income and indirect (transactional) tax matters within DPDHL. Would you like to join us? Would you be able to develop and administer sub-functional plans on tax related matters, tax compliance and accounting principles to maintain effective tax rates, minimize tax risk and improve cash?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Execute tax related processes, services and activities in compliance with laid down processes, controls, regulations and systems
- Complete tax accounting entries and contracts, coding of tax bills, questions on tax fillings or notices
- Recover tax overpayments through protests and refund claims
- Document and update department compliance policies and processes
- Provide inputs for enhancing tax processes/ guidelines to lower the tax rate and to optimize the tax structure
- Stay updated and analyze impact of new tax regulations and laws
- Assist closure of tax audits form date of notice to completion including maintenance of audit ready documents
- Participate in negotiations with national tax authorities and, if needed, international tax authorities
- Identify issues and suggest recommendations for enhancements in the Tax processes, service standards and best practices
- Support preparation of the transfer pricing documentation of the entities
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices
- Support and interact primarily with colleagues of own function
- Build relationships and understand customer and key stakeholders interests and concerns
- Address task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships
Your profile should look like:
- Knowledge acquired from more than 2 years of experience in particular area
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification
- Tax advisory qualification is an advantage
- Advanced English knowledge
- Amazing chance to be part of a international company with a leading position on the market
- Amazing chance to be tax support and advisor for focus different business units
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and as well as a fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.