- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Tax Senior - Merger & AcquisitionsWhat impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Work with managers/senior managers/partners in assisting the corporate and private equity buyer clients with tax due diligence, tax structuring and tax modeling on buy-side and sell-side transactions.
- Prepare due diligence reports.
- Direct complex tax research and formulate tax-efficient strategies.
- Advising global companies on the various regional and international tax implications of their operations including treaty /BEPs analysis.
- Advising on stamp duty, real property gains tax and exchange control.
- Advising on inbound and outbound investments from planning to implementation phase.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients and build client relationship.
- Assisting in the management and delivery of complex and large projects including developing strategies to solve complex tax issues.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or other professional qualification.
- 3+ years corporate tax/tax advisory experience.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, decision-making and project management abilities.
- Strong supervisory experience.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Technically sound and have strong analytical skill.
- Good team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: MT102-165472-2019
- ms project