- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $29,664.00 - $48,244.00 gross per year
**TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT**
**SINGLE SEX SCHOOL**
Your new school
An outstanding Catholic secondary school for boys with a co-educational sixth form located in Nunhead, South East London. Our progress 8 score of +0.9 places us amongst the highest performing schools in the country, with our students consistently achieving almost one grade higher than expected in each of their GCSEs.
Your new role?
- Teach Design Technology, across all levels and abilities.
- Identifying clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught
- Regular marking and monitoring pupils' class and homework providing constructive oral and written feedback, setting targets for pupils' progress
- Carve out opportunities to take the lead in curriculum development and extra-curricular activities
- Share in departmental best practice and bring new ideas to the department
- To invest extra time to ensure pupils achieve the best standard.
What you'll need to succeed?
- Excellent subject knowledge.?
- The ability to engage and motivate your students
- Proven track record delivering the UK curriculum
What you'll get in return?
- The opportunity to teach students who have a real interest in learning and who are driven to succeed.?
- Friendly and supportive department and SLT
- Outstanding behaviour.
- Outstanding facilities.?
For further information please contact Emma at Empowering Learning.
- 'design technology' and 'teacher'