- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ABU DHABI, UAE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Teacher of SEN in Abu Dhabi commencing Academic Year 2020 - 2021.
We value highly the partnership between home and Academy and encourage all parents to take an active part in the education of their children. The Academy cannot work in isolation. The partnership between Academy staff, parents and other stakeholders is an essential one. Together we can set challenges and our partners can join us when we ask how can we do it even better.
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education or Bachelor’s degree in Equivalent Field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
- Experience of a British Curriculum would be advantageous
- 2 years of experience in SEN
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
- Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance