- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ABU DHABI, UAE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Teacher of SEN for Mubarak Bin Mohamed Charter School for immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Qualification and Requirements:
• BA in Special Education, experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the given position.
• Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
• Previous experience working with students whose English is not their first language.
• A good knowledge of Primary pedagogy.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children.
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background.
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life.
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check.
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Tax Free Salary
• Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be sent to TeacherRecruitment@aldareducation.com or via the TES website.