- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CFO Southern Africa and the Finance Leadership Team as and when required.
- Expertly manage diary and ensure that meeting invites are sent out promptly and efficiently and assists the team with the planning and co-ordination of meetings and office events
- .Co-ordinates travel arrangements, accommodation and travel itineraries.
- Assists with preparation of presentation materials.
- Answers, screens calls and takes messages when the team members are out of office and ensures that messages are passed on to the right people accurately.
- Arranges multi-party Videoconference and Teleconferences
- Capture monthly E-expense for the CFO and FLT as and when required. Also check all direct reports submitted e-expenses before CFO approves.
- Process purchase order requests on Fraxion and ensuring that invoices are paid on time and that there's no overdue PO's kept in the OTPS system.
- Oversee administration of outlook Finance Team distribution list and ensuring regular updates of Finance Organisation chart.
Maintain the DSS compliance data base for the CFO and FLT to ensure that non-compliant drivers do not drive hired cars on expired Advance driving certificates.
About the company
The world has an ever-increasing demand for energy, and BP discovers, develops and delivers oil and gas across the globe. We’re capturing existing sources while enhancing the potential of renewable and alternative energy. How? By making the most of our world-class assets and investing in new technologies. Above all, though, by recruiting, developing and rewarding talented people. People like you.
Specialties: Upstream – Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, Subsurface, Wells Subsea, Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Civil, Drilling,, Completion & Intervention Engineers, Geoscientists, Professionals in Finance, Business Development, Procurement, Communications etc.