- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you interested in managing the installation of the new signaling technology, ERTMS, in the Eastern region of Denmark?
We are looking for a Team Lead to manage our Installation Team in the Fjernbane East Project – a project overseeing the delivery and implementation of the new signaling system in the East Region (east of Lillebælt, i.e. Sjælland and Fyn).
The Danish Signalling Programme is fully engaged with replacing the signaling system on the national railway with the European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS) Level 2, Baseline 3 technology, which makes Denmark the first European country to implement ERTMS on a national scale.
Your place of work will be in our newly built head office centrally located in Copenhagen.
Managing staff and ensuring project deliverables
As the Team Lead for the Installation Team you will secure project deliverables and ensure the implementation of the new signaling systems in the East Region of Denmark.
It is your responsibility to plan activities and manage both employees and consultants in their daily work. Together with your team you will:
- Facilitating site installation meetings.
- Coordinate booking of track for possessions needed for installation
- Follow-up on installation progress and reports to the Deputy Project Manager in case of delay
- Installation Manager responsible for commissioning of EDL North.
- Installation discipline team lead in Fjernbane East.
- Approving monthly KPIs
- Approving MCOs and providing input for approval of CRs.
- Coordination with 3rd party projects.
- Commissioning of installations.
- Coordinating activities related to impact of Banedanmark maintenance on rollouts.
- Managing the Signalling Programme installation team discipline.
- Commissioning planning of rollouts.
- Responsible for asset data delivery from suppliers.
- Lead reviewer for supplier documents and drawings. For you to be the right candidate
As our office language is English you must master English at a professional level, written as well as spoken.
You probably hold a master’s degree in engineering (transport, electronic, production, mathematics, or similar). In addition to your educational background you have solid experience working on projects with rolling stock/railway systems or railway operations. If you also have some Project Management experience as well as knowledge of ERTMS and signaling systems, it is an advantage.
On a personal level, you enjoy working in a multinational work environment where you collaborate with colleagues with many different backgrounds. You have a proactive personality.
You will be employed in relation to the current labour agreement as a Senior Consultant with staff responsibility, and your salary is settled based on your experiences and qualifications.
Contact and application
For further information, please contact David Chabanon. Please send us your application and resumé as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, click on the box “Apply” and follow the instructions.
About the company