- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Kuala Lumpur
Team Leader About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy maintenance
- Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS reports in Tableau.
- Provide recommendation to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Understand stakeholders concerns/issues and provide appropriate technical solutions
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring stakeholders issues
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Create / enhance operational procedure documents
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Business / MIS / BAU analyst role
- Strong academic record: Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field from a well-recognized institution
- Strong Knowledge of Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Sound knowledge with SQL queries and relational databases
- Advanced to expert level skills in MS Excel with strong understanding of macros
- Knowledge of either SAS, R or Python will be added plus
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, including working across different departments, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.