- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $26.00 - $30.00 gross per hour
Team Leader, Youth Offending Service, SE London, up to £30ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd are working in partnership with a local authority based in South East London.
If you are an experienced Team Leader with a background in Youth Offending, this could be the perfect role for you.
Main duties include:
- To provide professional guidance and line management to a team of practitioners including qualified social workers and volunteers to ensure consistent case management and supervision of cases.
- To establish effective practice and a range of service provision to prevent offending and re-offending by children and young people.
- To manage a small caseload of complex cases, including completion of assessments and reports and the supervision of young people.
- The ability to provide staff development through support and guidance using supervision, training, quality assurance and to manage poor performance in line with the appropriate procedures.
- A professional qualification in a discipline involving work with young people or the criminal justice system e.g. CQSW; DipSW; BA or MA in Social Work; P.G.C.E; Diploma in Youth & Community Studies; Professional Certificate in Youth Justice, Foundation Degree in Youth Justice etc.)
- Substantial knowledge and thorough understanding of current childcare and youth justice legislation, effective practice, child and adolescent development, safeguarding and national developments relating to youth justice.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
- Team Leader - youth offending