- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR30,000.00 - ZAR32,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Team Support Analyst - Scheduler & Dispatcher
Fibre and Broadband Media Provider, Organising and Scheduling Engineering Resources, Administration of Job Sheets, Installations Deadlines, SLA's and OLA's, Installations Completion and Sign-Off Documentation, Time & Attendance, Equipment and Stock Management, Salesforce, SharePoint.
£30,000pa to £32,000pa + O/T + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Cycle to Work Scheme + Other Benefits
Office Based, London, West End.
Due to massive growth, this dynamic and growing network services provider are seeking a professional, challenge orientated, motivated and focused, multi-tasking, Team Administrator, Resource Scheduler and Field Dispatcher to be based at their HQ in London.
Ideally you will have a background in Telecoms and/or Datacoms Engineering coupled with personal drive, ambition and a can-do attitude is essential for the successful applicant.
Report directly to the Head of Fibre Installations you will require:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities i.e. you are personable and approachable
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Office management procedures.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Be able to prioritize and manage tasks i.e. "what's urgent over what's important"
- Salesforce experience is highly advantageous.
Your role responsibilities will require you to:
- Update job notes, customer and engineer comments
- Manage the work orders of all engineers allotted to your schedule to ensure they are utilised and allocated to the most appropriate jobs
- Monitor the progress of all open jobs and see that they are dealt with within the allotted time-frame
- Liaising with engineers to obtain further information
- Managing your own workload and being responsible for the completion of tasks within a timely manner.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, while maintaining clear and effective decision making.
Within the role you will be responsible for a range of duties encompassing:
- Deal with incoming calls from Engineers and feeder areas of the business, also monitor and respond to SharePoint portal & escalation requests all within agreed SLA/OLAs.
- Manage engineer overtime dependent on work volumes and engineer availability
- Be prepared to learn and have a good geographical understanding of the area of responsibility
- Be a good problem solver
- Able to work well with others as a team and take direction from their manager.
- Experience in problem solving & solution focus, particularly under pressure.
Previous experience with large network and telecoms carriers such as BT Openreach, Virgin Media will be advantageous.
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your career.