- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue, Assassin’s Creed Origins and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. We can’t wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com
The Technical Artist works with the Art Director, Creative Director, and Programming Director to help select, prepare, and adapt tools that will be used throughout the graphic aspect of production.
• Help on designing and implementing art pipelines
• Design, build and maintain scripts for the art team
• Troubleshoot problems and find appropriate solutions
• Assist the team in learning new technologies and processes
• Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
• Strong overall artistic ability (composition, colour, motion, etc.)
• Experience on current and next-gen consoles
• Experience on other industries (TV, Film)
• Knowledge of other programming languages (Python, C#, C++, Java Script, Action Script)
• Zbrush and Motion Builder
• Good knowledge and understanding of the video game (current gen) development processes and techniques
• Strong understanding of rendering budgets and other technical issues related to performance in real-time engines
• Experience collaborating with graphic programmers and mentoring artist
• Strong overall knowledge of 3DS Max (modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging, animation)
• Scripting knowledge
• Strong learning skills, ability to work under pressure, and as a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.