- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
null In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver professional service to customers including pre-selling support, project Implementation, and 2nd line post service in organization. This position is very important to ensure project delivery and technical support, and is playing a very important role in the growth of customer service business. You are responsible for
- Serves as the technical resource for implementing solutions that require analysis of situations or data, and an in-depth knowledge of the solution.
- Prepares site assessments.
- Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Prepare as-built drawings to document work completed during project or particular job.
- Resolve complex customer issues requiring independent judgment based on strong IT knowledge and skills.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to installed customer base.
- Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the Philips solution.
- Escalate any technical configuration that is not consistent with technical standards.
- Demonstrate skills of an IT professional with an in-depth understanding of the Philips' Product(s), IT industry practices and company policies and procedures.
- Deliver customer projects that require analysis of situations and full understanding of the solution being implemented.
- Exercise independent judgment to adapt to typical variances in the customer environment for obtaining effective results.
- Properly complete assigned project activities with responsibility for results within project work estimates and defined delivery methods
- Work in conjunction with internal project managers, clinical application consultants, field service engineers, senior Technical Consultants, third-party entities, and customer technical lead.
- Provide regular status of installation activities to project manager, other team members, and functional manager.
- Collaborate with Philips Solution Architects to assist in the solution selling process.
You are a part of
Professional Services Delivery Team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Information Systems Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field preferred; or two years formal education combined with appropriate high tech-related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or advanced certifications in specific areas of expertise such as:
- Systems (Operating System, Virtualization, Database, Security, Cloud)
- Networks (Hardwired devices, Wireless, VPN, Hardware (e.g., routers, switches, etc.), Assessment and troubleshooting).
- Integration (HL7, API, Device data transfer HL7 certification is preferred.
- Data Mining (Relational database, Architecting query design based on customer requirements, Query development, Scripting and testing, Troubleshooting)
- Previous experience working in a hospital, technical or customer service environment.
- Training / experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate with customer.
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
- Demonstrates punctuality and efficient work habits. Able to self-direct and to effectively manage priorities.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills in order to be successful in a role performing a wide variety of tasks associated with varying customer needs, and an ability to change focus quickly as demands change.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html . Beijing