- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have an entrepreneurialmindset? Do you want to design and deliver new software from scratch? Do youwant to be part of ING’s drive for innovation? Join us!
You will be part of a small but high quality teamthat sets itself apart from the competition using fast learning cycles, radicalthinking, experimentation and countless energy. You will contribute in the designand delivery of a Minimum Viable Product for a KYC (Know Your Customer)innovation initiative, in an agile development environment. You willdevelop and carry out a tactical and strategical vision on the productdevelopment and manage the delivery of the product. You will be workingtogether with external technology suppliers and partners. As a senior engineerwith a hands-on mentality you are eager to contribute in the productdevelopment. You are pro-active and a “doer” that gets things done.
Your working environment
Youwill be part of a dynamic team where you will work alongside the InitiativeLead and Product Lead.The team will be guided by an experienced innovation coach and can seek supportfrom a range of mentors both inside and outside the bank. The innovation programis structured around well-defined stages of progress and modelled on real-worldstartup stages.
What’s in it for you?
Workingon innovation of one of ING’s key priorities gives you the opportunity to workon an initiative that can make a real change and have an impact on the futureof the bank and financial industry. This is your chance to develop a companyand be part of the founding team. You arepart of the solution to crack a real business problem. You will design anddevelop a solution from conception, add your creative ideas and challenge the current teammembers on their assumptions. You willget to work in an inspiring and challenging work environment in an internationally focusedbusiness.
Your profile and key competencies
· Minimum Bachelordegree
· Leadershipexperience with a proven track record of finishing enterprise scaledeliverables
· Stronginterest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology ingeneral
· 5years of full stack software development experience, in multiple languages /stacks and testing
· Great analyticalskills and conceptual and architectural understanding, ability to learn newtechnical concepts fast
· You arean independent, proactive and strong team player
· You havestrong communication skills and the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
· You maintaina high level of initiative and think out of the box
· You are familiarwith Agile/Scrum methodology
· You challengeyour colleagues and give them direct feedback
· Youembrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project directionor stakeholder environment
· Youpreferably are or have been a founder or (serial) entrepreneur
· Based inSingapore (some travel may be required)
· Duration initially3-6 months, with possibility of extension
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.