- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Rosa
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft builds worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
With over 30 locations worldwide, 94 nationalities and 55 spoken languages, Ubisoft teams are a creative force with a diverse range of specialties in development, business and operations. Through cross-studio collaboration and a forward-looking approach, they dream up new ideas, anticipate new technologies, and continually enhance their expertise.
From breathtaking gaming experiences to award winning marketing campaigns, Ubisoft creates engaging worlds that foster passionate communities.
The technical level designer will create and implement complex technical and/ or system design elements into the game. Acting as a technical reference for team members, he/ she will serve as a bridge between the tech and design teams and provide support whenever necessary.
• Oversee the production and implementation of the technical elements of a complete game feature by working in close collaboration with technical directors, programmers and other collaborators
• Contribute to data optimization and validation by ensuring that colleagues comply with the technical standards and keep within budget constraints
• Acts as one of the project’s technical expert on a specific game element
• Take part in advanced data debugging until production has ended
• Periodically provide feedback to design technical directors, including solutions to technical issues and suggestions to improve tools and methods, bugs, etc.
• As an expert user, help test new features and tools before they are deployed to the rest of the team
• Carry out production tasks as a game or level designer and prototype the gameplay features during game design
• Design and implement elements that are more complex, more abstract or more technically challenging which impact the entire game
• Carry out all other related tasks
• Has experience in technical design, scripting, game design or level design
• Preferably with experience in engines or platforms, 2D/ 3D software, programming and scripting
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adaptable, detail oriented, proactive and autonomous
• Able to clearly express ideas (spoken and written)
• Able to understand and communicate in technical language
• Eager to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.