- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Technical Project Manager
Our customer, specialized in automation processes for the logistics industry, is looking for a: Technical Project Manager.
Where will you work?
As an Technical Project Manager, you will work for a fast-growing, international company with an informal atmosphere.
Main responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Managing a portfolio of projects;
- The effective implementation resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure the scope of work is provided as specified;
- Managing the commercial and technical risk of projects;
- Ensuring that the project implementation objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner in respect of cost and schedule;
- Defining quality expectations and targets;
- Acting as the primary contact for quality assurance matters directly related to the project;
- Accountable for the maintenance of the registers and master files for the project;
- Ownership of the delivery of the project management processes and leading the team;
- Establishing the project brief and the detailed project scope and deliverables;
- Establishing the project structure, resources, roles and responsibilities;
- Creating the integrated project plan and agreeing workstream plans;
- Developing the project meetings schedule and the defining lines of communication;
- Identifying project risks and determines mitigation actions or contingency plans;
- Adherence of the project reporting and financial controls processes;
- Acting as the primary customer interface on a day to day basis;
- Managing project approvals required from the customer;
- Managing proposed changes to the agreed project scope, timescales and budgets;
- Reporting on project status to Management;
- Managing project resources and costs within agreed budgets and timescales;
- Contributing to the development of project management capabilities and in defining service offerings to the business;
- Coaching and mentoring other project managers in the business where appropriate;
- Ensure project completion, acceptance and handover criteria have been achieved as per contractual obligations.
Wat vragen wij
Main requirements of the Technical Project Manager:
- Degree qualified, ideally in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering;
- Previous experience in automated engineering projects;
- Extensive experience in leading and managing large project teams;
- History of working in a lead role in high complexity, high-value projects;
- Articulate with good customer-facing skills and the ability to manage effectively;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Formal Project Management qualifications and exposure to Prince 2, PMI or other formal project management methodologies;
- Ability to work away from home across Europe on a regular basis;
- Business level English language skills.
Wat bieden wij
We bieden u een afwisselende en uitdagende baan met uitzicht op een vast dienstverband bij onze opdrachtgever.
Indien u interesse heeft in deze vacature ontvangen wij graag uw sollicitatie en cv per mail: email@example.com.
Mocht u vragen hebben kunt u contact met ons opnemen op 0164-237 237.
- ms project
- project manager