- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
To-Increase is looking for a Technical Solution Architect - Product Engineering
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Architect for our product line Product Engineering (PE) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations, who has affinity with integrations with Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) solutions with PE.
To-Increase's PE for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations manage engineering change and product lifecycle across legal entities, and supports the process interactions between engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
By using Product Engineering, the engineering team becomes empowered to launch new or updated products using version management and readiness check lists. They can use a managed-release and readiness process to ensure relevant data is set up appropriately when releasing a new or changed product.
To support innovation, workflow-driven engineering change management outlines the proposed change, lists the product or parts that would be affected, and includes review and approval requests. You can use the solution's attribute search to find existing products that meet your criteria before creating new ones.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX in Finance & Operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack (Azure, BI, SQL database, service bus) and staying up to date with the new possibilities it provides
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with different hardware- and software platforms and virtual environments
- Ability to create and keep oversight on the Customer's technical landscape and give sound advice regarding it
- Great team player that can guide and motivate the team
- Good communication skills
- Strong command of English
What we offer:
- An informal, non-hierarchical & people oriented culture - you can just walk into the CEO office seriously!
- The freedom for you to design the career & development that you want - we have the habit internally promoting people to senior roles
- Working with international teams/customers
- Be part of a winning team!
- Flexible working hours/arrangement
- An attractive salary package and pension plan
- A laptop, phone and a lease car