- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
The Support Analyst offers first level support of GNS services to all users. He is responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user requests. He also monitors servers, services and the network infrastructure and take necessary actions to resolve issues.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the GNS Support Analyst are to:
· Provide first level support for all GNS Services;
· Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve basic technical issues;
· Respond to customer requests via telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests;
· Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency;
· Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 2nd level support;
· Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
· Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines;
· Send global communications to customers for problems affecting GNS services;
· Carry out all other related tasks
· College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience
· ITIL certification
· Internship in IT or experience as a Support Analyst
· Customer service experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Proactive and autonomous
· Ability to make complex information accessible
· Ability to work under stress
· Excellent command of English, and ideally French
· Knowledge of Windows Server
· Knowledge of Unix
· Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, OSI)
· Knowledge of Active Directory
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.