- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
The Ruminant is responsible for supporting our customers in rolling out Cargill innovations, training internal and external staff on ruminant nutrition and interacting with the European SMT organization to drive innovation forward. The role requires close collaboration and alignment with the sales team in the region.
- Support the sales team in customer interaction with technical knowledge on ruminant nutrition
- Roll out innovations at customer level – bringing innovations from other regions and globally and adapting them to the local customer needs
- Resolve nutritional challenges of key customers – the role is resolving all the challenges, together with the key customers – from an overall nutritional point of view
- (Co) Manage the product portfolio in the region – in conjunction with the Sales team
- Train internal and external staff on ruminant nutrition and our portfolio
- Participate in innovation projects across the EU region – taking part in an EU team, concentrated to innovations – products and services, that serve our customers
- Bring customer feedback to steer our innovation pipeline
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Masters degree (MSc) in Animal Nutrition or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ruminant nutrition
- Demonstrable experience in knowledge transfer
- Good communication and presentation skills; effective at transferring knowledge
- Ability to tailor complex scientific and technical information to the target audience
- Ability to translate science into practical recommendations
- Team player in interaction with sales team
- Willingness to work in an international team Our Offer
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn :
Research and Development