- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR22,000.00 - ZAR45,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Telesales Travel Consultant, Holiday Call Centre, £22,000 basic, plus commission OTE £45,000. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED. As a Telesales Travel Consultant in the Holiday Call Centre, you will be taking incoming calls from customers ready to book their holiday. There is NO cold calling. The Telesales Travel Consultant plays a key part in the success of this Multi-Award Winning Travel Organisation. As a Telesales Travel Consultant, all you’ll need to do is have a great conversation, book that holiday and gain as many new customers as possible, ensuring our client’s customer experience is second to none by building great relationships and taking the time to understand your customer’s needs.
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your Telesales Travel Consultants so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so well that they would never want to leave."
Telesales Travel Consultant role:
The Telesales Travel Consultant play a pivotal role in generating revenue for the business. Working closely with the Sales Team Managers and Team Leaders, this role is critical to the holiday sales force in achieving the business sales targets and KPI’s. This role also offers an opportunity to travel overseas on FREE Fam trip to learn more about the destinations you sell.
- Daily management of new incoming leads and database development
- Building and selling high value holidays including flights, villas, car hire, cruises and much more
- Offering exceptional service to customers, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working within a friendly and rewarding team environment
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Able to commence full time employment on the 13th of August 2019
- Sparkling, Mature and confident attitude
- Great relationship builder, always going the extra mile to make sure your clients are happy
- Ability to think on your feet and multi task
- A real team player with a positive and cheerful attitude, always smiling
- A history of exceeding expectations
- Driven to meet and exceed personal sales targets
- To always be looking for innovative ways to generate new business
- Great telephone manner, confidence and lead from the front attitude
- Quick learner; able to get up to speed quickly
- Target driven and the ability to multi task and self-motivate
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £22,000 basic per annum + commission + excellent benefits, along with totally uncapped commission earnings, OTE £45,000+. Working a 5 day, 40 hour week, the Holiday Call Centre is open Monday to Thursday: 9am-9pm, Friday & Saturday: 9am-8pm, Sunday: 10am-8pm.
Your Fantastic Benefits Include:
- Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Subsidised car parking - during the week, Free on-site evening and weekend parking, Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income, Tax free childcare vouchers, Employee Introduction bonus (Refer a friend), Fresh fruit every week, not forgetting their Summer and Christmas Parties.
- Opportunity to travel overseas on FREE Fam trip to learn more about the destinations you sell.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Exceeding Targets
- People Skills
- customer service