- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tender & Contract Manager FI/NO based in Copenhagen, Alcon
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your commitment and hard work by making People, Partners and Patients HAPPY?
At Alcon we are fully focused on creating a HAPPY workplace for our employees and we are now looking for a positive and energetic person to join our team.
You are highly motivated by making a difference and ready for new challenges.
The business is continuously developing and you must therefore be eager to learn and thrive in a fast paced international environment.
You will earn the enthusiasm and respect of our Partners through constant improvement, driven by your passion, integrity, teamwork and innovation.
Tender & Contract Manager FI/NO plays an essential role in the development of a continued successful tender/contracts organization, through a structured, systematic and proactive approach in the development of tenders and contracts. It can be expected to have direct contact to the purchasing departments.
• Delivering and writing the tenders and contracts with focus on FI & NO
• Maintenance and completion of contracts and tenders
• Search for tenders via external supplier
• Assist Tender Lead in other Tender & Contracts tasks
• Follow-up on KPIs on contracts and tenders
• Support to National Sales Manager, Sales Reps., Field Market Access (FAM) and Marketing
• Responsible for compliance with all legal requirements of the country and all company policies
• Follow the new 2017 Tender flow process, supporting Sales on Value Based Tendering and SalesForce.COM
• Tender segmentation and targeting – identifying must win tenders and proper account plan/resourcing for various tenders
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
• University Degree
• Finnish language and other Nordic language on the level of native speaker
• English language spoken at negotiation level
• Experiences from a similar position
• Commercial awareness of the healthcare industry; knowledge and understanding of Surgical products, services and marketplace
• Communication Skills - essential with great listening skills and clear communication
• Organizational Skills - prioritizes tasks efficiently and productively, and manages time well.
We are looking for a well structured person who is skilled in influencing other stakeholders and someone who has project management skills.
Alcon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.