- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Territory Channel Manager (TCM) role is key to Microsoft's channel management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organization. The Territory Channel Manager is the Azure Partner Ecosystem specialist, curating and connecting to our customers, an ecosystem of partners with the best of breed solutions driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory.
The TCM will need to orchestrate with individuals across a multitude of roles, ranging from the Customer Program Manager to understand the market opportunities and the strategy to capitalize, Partner Development Managers & Partner Marketing Advisors to drive alignment & execution with our scale partners, Partner Channel Marketing Managers for breadth partners enablement and activation and with the Inside Sales Demand Response and Specialist Teams to connect our partners to customers.
The role will own the partner impact in an assigned territory by ensuring that we have an active and engaged channel ecosystem that would be able to meet the customer requirements to digitally transform their organization. To achieve that, the role will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the Azure partner ecosystem in the geography, have the ability to ascertain the required partner capacity and capability required in the defined territory to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption. The seniority of the role evidences Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner sales leadership.
- Territory Channel Managers curate and connect to customers, an ecosystem of best of breed solutions in territory driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory.
- Accountable to drive new Azure customer acquisition (ACA), incremental customer revenue, Azure consumed revenuw (ACR) and success through partner impact.
- Partner with the Customer Program Manager, Partner Development Teams, and Partner Marketing Teams to drive channel activation, with a focus on growing Partner Reach, Frequency and Yield across all Cloud Services and with Cloud Services Provider program as the primary motion.
- Improve partner sales velocity by ensuring partners are aware of resources and programs available to them to alleviate any friction points; scaling partner impact through our Indirect Providers engagement as well as any complementary partner to partner engagement.
- Ensure channel execution readiness by leading enablement and activation activities in partnership with the Partner Marketing Advisors.
- Maximize Azure customer acquisition (ACA), revenue and renewals by orchestrating end-to-end sell with motion with the Partner Marketing Advisors and Partner Management teams, to identify the market opportunities, create the relevant Go To Market campaigns inclusive of offers and incentives to drive leads and opportunities for prioritized partners; Grow partner ecosystem by surfacing customer wins for partner sell with evidence; surface partner capacity and capability needs and key Opportunities to Partner Management team to drive development and recruitment of new partners.
About the company
At Microsoft, we aim to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more — and we empower our employees the same way.
Everyone who works here has the power to build on. Those two little words show the way we think. They’re a challenge to go beyond what’s thought possible, and they’re how we help billions of people use technology to get more out of each day.
We build on the work of others and invite them to build onto ours, always striving for ways to make great ideas even better.
What can you build on?
Here at Microsoft, you’ll build on your curiosity, your passions and your drive to make a difference.
You’ll have access to world-class tools, some of the industry’s brightest minds and a nearly infinite range of opportunities across a truly global organization. You’ll have the opportunity to build on the company’s wide-ranging accomplishments to do something even more incredible.
You’ll have the freedom to collaborate, explore, set your own rules and take your career wherever you want it to go.
Feel the inspiration that comes from working with wildly talented people and the rush that comes from doing work that makes a lasting impact. Recent projects like HoloLens provide just a glimpse of the remarkable things we will accomplish.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our team. Come build on Microsoft’s far-reaching momentum. Build on your career. Build on what we do and how we do it.
Specialties: Business Software, Design Tools, Developer Tools, Entertainment Products, Hardware, Home & Educational Software, Tablets, Search, Advertising, Servers, Windows Operating System, Windows Applications & Platforms, Smartphones, Cloud Computing