- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The Manager, SEAHKTW Accounts is responsible for the overall supply strategy and supply operations in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong & Taiwan and will focus on growing and maintaining supply in major destinations. They will be responsible for hiring and leading a team of Account Managers and Account Representatives who will support our host community in the region.
Territory Strategy and Operations
- Ownership of overall supply health in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong & Taiwan (excluding Thailand)
- Responsible for setting, executing, and iterating on targeted in-market supply acquisition and optimization strategies
- Drive scalable and attributable levers to reach objectives and key results
- Communicate key learnings to the regional team
Acquisition and Account Management
- Targeted acquisition of new hosts and homes
- Account management of professional hosts to improve business performance and host quality
- Devise and scale acquisition and quality control programs
Strategic Market Development
- Identify key barriers/levers that can have a significant impact on the territory and work to address with proper stakeholders or cross functional teams
- Establish partnerships or agreements with key local influencers who can drive supply
- Set a clear strategy for account managers and account representatives
- Support account managers and account representatives to achieve their goals and build career path
- 10+ years professional experience in a fast paced environment
- Experienced and effective people manager
- Analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
- Experience working cross-functionally with public policy and marketing teams
- Can represent the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Proven track record as a self-starter who can execute in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Local Knowledge - you must have solid operating experience in Southeast Asia
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin or a Southeast Asian language is preferred.