- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you ambitious enough to be part of the team which develops the best Dutch Banking Apps? We are looking for mobile test automation engineers.
Could it be you? You are part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team. On a daily basis you work together, inside and outside your team, with mobile and Back End developers, designers and product owners. You are a confident problem solver, that wants to find every bug and solve it. You make sure that every user story has been tested thoroughly - by you and your team mates - before the end of a sprint. You are an experienced professional but also open minded in learning new technologies and learn from the best practices. With this mind-set and experience you automate testing and processes as much as possible. You like to be challenged and you proactively challenge others.
* 3+ years experience in mobile testing
* Familiar with the following tools: Jenkins, Xcode, Android Studio, ADB, Postman, Charles etc.
* Experience with mobile test automation tools like Espresso an XCTest. Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) in English
* 3+ years' experience in working Agile and/or Scrum
* Experience with mocking and stubbing Back End calls
* Experience with at least 1 or 2 of the following programming languages: Java, Kotlin, Swift, Ruby etc.