- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Software Developer in Test/ Test Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of automated testing scripts for Marketing Services product portfolio and deployment projects in accordance to the requirements, specifications, established or defined quality and performance standards, within delivery timelines. You will work with tools such as jMeter, Selenium and Visual Studio Enterprise to develop automated functional & non-functional test scripts. You will work closely with development teams, product owners, and business units on various projects and product lines, taking care of the testing activities in ensuring a quality release. You will work closely with QA in creating metrics and increasing test coverage using automated systems. This is a technical position that requires writing code to improve quality issues throughout test automation.
- Production and implementation of automated testing strategies.
- Prepare and execute manual and automation scripts.
- Test automation representation on project teams.
- Good knowledge of automated testing tools
- Management of in-house testing tools and associated source code.
- Production of test harnesses through the knowledge of the best language to use and the ability to implement the solution.
- Perform code review with peers
- Provide technical guidance to QA.
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases as accordance to business requirements.
- Perform various types of testing including:
- White Box testing
- Black Box testing
- Integration testing
- Performance testing
- UI testing
- Unit testing
- Security testing
Requirements (Knowledge, Experience, & Qualifications)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent standard in Computer Science.
- Quality Assurance Analyst: Experience in Software Testing or Quality Assurance.
- Testing experience with applications built around the JAVA framework.
- Good knowledge of the Selenium and Java language.
- Experience in creation and execution of Test Cases.
- Experience with automation frameworks.
- Experience with backend (API level) and UI automation.
- Ability to develop interface or custom made program to test the API component in low level test fashion.
- Experience with performance testing tools jMeter and/or Visual Studio Enterprise.
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and LINUX platforms.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience (or strong interest in working) with large and disparate data set.
- Experience working with multi-tier applications.
- Understanding of software architecture.
- Ability to review project technical documents and provide input as required.
- Ability to interact with development team to identify and resolve bugs.
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
- Ability to be flexible in project work and multi-task responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a close-knit team.
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Autonomous and attentive to detail.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Fluent in English.
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.