- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- This position is handling on UPS service activities (Installation, Preventive Maintenance and repair)
- Resolve customers problem in term of service issue and products quality issue, to find out the root cause and provide the corrective action for short term and long term.
- Handling and scheduling on service activities assignment by management and planner
- Update an activities with service planner and customers
through system implementation
- Be standby support
onsite service for customers
in the area assignment and nationwide
- Provide service report, site investigation report and RAC report for each customers
- Communicate and coordinate with Regional team in term of service escalation process, technical issue and products training through information
- Male, 25-30 year old
(fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer or relates fields.
- This position require 3-5 year experience in Service Engineer/ Project Engineer or Technical
Support Engineer (fresh graduate are welcome).
- Experience in after sales service in IT / Power or Electronics Consumer Products.
- Schedule planning and managing activities assignment.
- Be able to work under pressure and handling on customers complain.
- Possess own transportation and be able to travel to customer site.
- Able to communicate in English. Willing to work in multinational culture
- Good MS office skills
Dec 31, 2018, 4:59:00 PM
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.