- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CZECH REPUBLIC
Therapeutic Disease Specialist - Cardiology, South Moravia
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Therapeutic Disease Specialist - Cardiology, South Moravia (Brno-město, Brno-venkov, Břeclav, Hodonín,Kroměříž, Uherské Hradiště, Vyškov, Zlín).
You will be accountable for implementing commercial strategy for the Heart Failure (HF) product(s) for those key-targeted physicians assigned to hospitals within an assigned territory.
We expect you to leverage expertise and knowledge of HF, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Builds and develops relationships with cardio, HF clinic staff, pharmacy staff, within assigned customers (hospital/specialist)
• Effectively communicates the account strategy and business insights to customers and internal stakeholders
• Leverages expertise and knowledge of HF, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges
• Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal and appropriate coverage of physician specialists and hospital accounts that will also support the activities of x-functional colleagues
• Provides regular monthly feedback to marketing on Novartis marketing campaigns and competition activities in assigned territory
• Participates in Novartis sales/marketing activities – local/international congresses etc.
Competitive salary with Q bonuses
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Company car for personal usage
Plus additional benefits
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree is a plus
• pharmaceutical/medical/natural science background is an advantage
• 3-5 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical field
• demonstrated high performer, proven history of success
• Czech language on native level
• intermediate level of English is an advantage
• agility to learn
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Please note, that this role is a maternity cover.
Business Unit Region Europe GenMed
Location Czech Republic
Site Jihomoravský kraj
Company/Legal Entity NOV CZE
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Temporary
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.