- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At a glance Are you a BSc/MSc graduate or (HBO)/university (WO) student? Did your study cover Law and Risk Management? Do you want to combine a university research project with professional knowledge? Or, perhaps you just want to acquire work experience within a corporate environment? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Your job You will be responsible forhelping procurement to comply with the outsourcing policy and EBA(European Banking Authority) guidelines.
ln addition to this, you willalso be responsible for the activities around the third party risk management with regards to the outsourcing policy for the suppliers of ABN AMRO.Your activities will include third party risk management, proof reading the contract agreements and communicating potential errors within these contracts.
- You are a HBO/WO student or have already completed a BSc/MSc
- Your study covers Law, Legal Administration, Risk Management .
- You have affinity withlegal language.
- You can start from January 2020.
- You are available for minimum 6 months.
- 110% player: Y ou are willing to go beyond the expected.
- Communicative: You can convey information in an accurate and clear manner.
- Decision maker : Before makinga decision you evaluate pros and cons of eachalternative thoroughly.
- English Language: Proficient English (both written and spoken) is crucial.
- Organised: You are often described as being organized, reliable, and confident.
- Proactive: You have a “hands-on” mentality.
- Results oriented: You strive to get the desired outcome out of your work.
- Team-player: You are a social person who loves to work in groups, sharing responsibilities, but also laughs, coffee, and of course success! What we offer This is the enriching internship opportunity you were looking for! You will have the chance to work in one of the best work environments of The Netherlands. At ABN AMRO we encourage you to develop yourself into the much needed talent the world is waiting for! You will be working with the best professionals in the business and also with the latest technologies, in a creative, flexible, and easy going atmosphere. As an ABN AMRO intern you will receive a work laptop, monthly fixed compensation (€600 for MSc students and €450 BSc students), a personal development coach and many other benefits. We offer you the possibility to stand out and make a difference. Feel invited to come here and make history with us, to leave your mark forged with hard work, commitment, and companionship.You don’t believe it? Come and see it for yourself!
- ms project