- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.Job Responsibilities:
- Develop trading systems and participate in automation projects;
- Conduct pre/post trade review, transaction cost analysis, etc.
- Participate in the daily operation of the desk;
- Communicate with Portfolio Managers with market information, flows and price moves.
- Preferably IT background such as computer science, electronic engineering, etc.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in C#/SQL/Python;
- VBA and statistics knowledge will be a plus;
- Experience in developing real-time systems (backend and frontend) and electronic trading will be a plus;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- directors and executives