- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary ZAR20,000.00 - ZAR40,000.00 gross per year
- East London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level - London Bridge - Start before Christmas!!
We are currently hiring, and looking for proactive, smart and confident individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and recruit for businesses within London and the South East.
Whether you're a recent graduate, a returned traveller or have previous sales experience, we want to speak to you. If you're hard working, target driven, financially motivated and social, this job could be for you!
We welcome all our new recruitment consultants to join one of our 25 teams and begin their journey with us on our market-leading 6-month training programme. We want to ensure you're always working towards your next promotion on our transparent and leading commission structure.
It's not all work though, we like to have fun too! You'll be invited to get stuck in with all the socials we have going on! We have plenty of team, unit and company nights out, Fizzy Friday's the end of every month and sports teams to keep fit with. We're based right by Borough market too, so when it comes to tasty food and drinks options you won't be short of choice!
The job of a Recruitment Consultant:
- This is 360 recruitment - meaning there are two different sides to the job you'll be responsible for: the client/company engagement and the candidate engagement
- The candidate side: you'll be proactive by searching for good CVs online, screening candidates for roles, meeting them face to face and helping them thorough the interview processes. You'll give them interview feedback and keep them updated on their applications
- The client side: You will need to build relationships with hiring managers with the companies you're assigned. This is where the sales element comes into the role. You need to promote our services, develop and maintain relationships with the managers and ensure they come to you with their vacancies.
- You and your team will work together to source the best talent for your jobs.
- The more placements you make, the more money you make for the business and the more you progress!
THE PERKS: We want to reward you for your efforts and ensure we create a positive, happy and healthy working environment:
- Performance-based pay rises and promotions, completely determined by your Billings, no annual reviews or managerial discretion.
- Uncapped team and individual commission
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for top billers
- Team of the month rewards (Breakfast at the Shard, Fun Activities etc)
- Free BUPA healthcare after 1 years` service
- Health Assured wellbeing service from day 1 which provides confidential care and support for mental wellbeing, financial advice, legal information, bereavement etc.
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme (exchange points for gadgets, activities, luxury items)
- London Bridge exclusive Deal card for discounted lunches
- Free Fruit and Coffee Machines!
- Onsite subsidised gym and swimming pool
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidies cinema tickets, Taste Cards, Experiences and more
- Season ticket loans and clothing loans +more!
What we are looking for - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Work experience, internships, work experience and extra-curricular activities
- You're outgoing, you enjoys building relationships and you're able to build rapport quickly
- Ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and a team player
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £40,000, 2nd year £50,000, 3rd year £65,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedge funds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
- business development