- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
TRAINEE: Trade Support Operations Developer - Information Technology Hong Kong
- Provide day to day application support of end users
- Participate in application design and development
- Help manage user requirements/problems and identify business priorities
- Communicate and report to IT peers
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as assigned
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Academic background or a first experience with object-oriented development with Java or Kotlin.
- Demonstrable understanding of object oriented design and development.
- Basic knowledge of Equity derivatives products
- Strong analytical mind
- Keen to learn
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Well organized, reliable and quality oriented
- Innovative and passionate about technology
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong - a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group - we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The candidate will be part of the Asia Information Technology/ Market (ITEC/MKT) department which is composed of around 100 people dedicated to deliver high quality IT solutions to Front Office business lines in the Asia Pacific region. The team is mainly based in Hong Kong.
Within that department, the successful candidate will be dedicated to the Trade Support Operations Development team involved in developing and maintaining IT solutions and working closely with operations and trading users.
Job code: 19000I23
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 17/07/2019
Date of publication: 01/07/2019