- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cameron, A Schlumberger Company currently have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Analyst, in bank account administration to join the team based in Bucharest.
This position contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Treasury Lead on Bank Guarantees will support all aspects of Trade activities. This includes assisting with the negotiation, and issuance of Bank Guarantees for SLB Customers.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Bank accounts administration for all Cameron bank platforms (corporate accounts): opening, closing, update and full KYC requirements
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Update and maintain online users and bank products
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Bank charges reconciliation
- Maintain cash pool existing structure
- Contact point for internal and external audit (bank confirmation)
- Perform reporting activities, analysis and be able to provide management reports for bank fees check
- Perform other Treasury functions & participate in Treasury projects
- Support consolidation / integration of trade operations for other businesses, ensuring compliance with Treasury policies
- Finance/Treasure experience is essential for this role, in a financial bank.
- English Language skills
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Corporate knowledge is preferred
- Excel experience would be an advantage
About the company
Cameron's products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems; subsea production and processing systems; measurement systems; and a wide variety of valves and actuators. In addition, Cameron's life-of-field services help our customers to manage assets and optimize recovery.