- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HONG KONG
s we lead up to the launch date of our Digital Asset Exchange platform, AAX, we are looking to strengthen our senior operations management level with Treasury Manager to oversee the crucial finance functions of AAX. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will be leading the Treasury team and will strengthen the operational strategy as well as manage the daily operational finance functions of what will be the largest team in the business.Does this sound like something you would be passionate about? Read on and apply to learn more...
- Manage all aspects of cash and digital asset management for the platform
- Control and manage daily margin calls, specifically for our operations
- Daily reporting to capture firm’s liquidity and regulatory capital footprint
- Assist with the analysis and optimization of the global finance activities of the firms
- Ability to deal with foreign exchange and other money market instruments
- Regional assistance for trade team analysis regarding PnL cost allocations and to optimise global cash and asset management efficiency
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Partake in the development of new procedures and automation of processes related to the finance function
- Implement new policies and relevant standards, guidelines and procedures for internal regulatory compliance
- Provide regional treasury assistance with new business initiatives
- As a minimum we expect a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Statistics or equivalent disciplines
- You will be commercially astute with strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships
- A keen eye for detail is critical, and ability to probe further into and interpret data will be key to the success of this role
- You should have prior experience managing a Treasury team in a financial institution or other trading environment
- Candidates who are passionate about start ups, challenger FI's and the growth of digital assets will be a good fit for our culture
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal - as well as fluency in written and spoken English required, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) desirable
- A final pre-requisite is that you be based in Hong Kong with valid working visa
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.