- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You can enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
Currently, due to our growth and in line with our plans for the future at our prestigious offices on the Kirchberg, we require a professional who is able to provide Excellent Client Services for both Internal and External clients as a:
Trilingual Receptionist (m/f)
• Welcome all guests, visitors and staff in a professional manner
• Via your excellent presentation required, you are the ambassador of EY towards our clients, EY colleagues from other offices, and office colleagues
• Support other administrative tasks (Client Business Centre Room allocation Review, visitor Badge management, Announcement of Guest Arrivals, Data Entry in CRM/Interaction tool etc).
• You have 1 to 3 years of experience as a receptionist at a Front Desk of a Hotel or a Business Centre
• You have a Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
• You are fully fluent in
English, German and French
(both written & spoken), Luxembourgish and any other languages are considered as an advantage
• You are organized and autonomous, with excellent communication skills
• You have good general administrative skills
• You attach importance to personal appearance and are a pleasant and smiling person
• You have a good command of the Microsoft Office package
About the company
A multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2014.