- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trust Manager, BOS Trustee Limited (Senior Associate/Associate Director)At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- New addition to the existing team of trust administrators who, each, is overall responsible for a group of trusts and/or companies
- Overall responsible for a group of trusts and/or underlying companies
- Responsible for the setting up trust files, preparation of documentation such as trustee and company minutes and resolutions, opening and closing of bank accounts, distribution, capital injection checks, termination or transfer of trust and/or company structures
- Carry out periodic reviews on the trust relationship, review of trust deeds, letter of wishes, fees etc
- Updating of client database and the operational and control processes for the trust administration module in Microgen system
- Keep good and accurate records of trusts and/or company activities
- Interact and liaise with private bankers, intermediaries and clients on trust and/or company matters
- Contribute efforts for ad hoc projects which are assigned by Management
Work Experience Requirements
- 5 to 7 years trust administration experience.
- Familiar with local governing trust laws and regulations; and standard AML policies and requirements by Financial Institutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work with little supervision, and has initiative to complete work independently
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Pays attention to details and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications and knowledge in vendor database for trust services.
- Team player
- Possess a STEP Diploma in International Trust Management or, at least, a WMI Certificate in Trust Services
Head, Trust Relationship Manager - Team 1