- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trust Officer, Senior AssociateResponsibilities The Trust Team has been established to focus on delivering trustee and fiduciary service which forms an important offering within State Street Global Services "SSGS". Reporting to the Trust Manager, this position is an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of trustee and fiduciary experience for funds, to assist in the formulation and implementation of trustee policy and procedures in a dynamic business unit operating in a rapidly growing industry and changing regulatory environment. Previous experience in fund administration and compliance would be a distinct advantage in addition to solid understanding with the workings and operations of unit trust schemes in Singapore.
More specifically your role will involve:
- Carry out regular fund review and monitoring programs and report findings based on the established internal policies and guidelines
- Monitor fund's compliance with the relevant investment restriction and borrowing power limits, ensure breaches are promptly logged and resolution actions are properly tracked and recorded
- Review fund's constitutive documents, including prospectuses, trust deeds and operating procedures, and highlight any issues from a trustee operational perspective
- Maintain fiduciary documents in accordance to the established guidelines and procedures
- Work with the relevant teams in the process of conducting oversight duties of the fund
- Assist in projects as required and contribute to the business objectives of the trust department
Education & Experience To be successful in this role you will ideally have 2-4 years of related experience in fund services or asset management sectors and fund compliance experience. You will also be:
- Dip/Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Good technical and practical knowledge of fund operations, in particular the Code on Collective Investment Schemes and applicable regulations for a unit trust scheme
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team